Starting a Tech Blog as a PhD in Communication

 Breaking Down Barriers

Most people get confused when I tell them about my background. I've got a PhD in Communication, and I'm totally into tech. Sounds weird, right? But here's the thing - these two worlds aren't as different as you might think.

I've spent years teaching in universities, and I've always loved explaining things in a way that makes sense to people. After diving into some tech boot camps for Solutions Architecture, DevOps, and Cloud Security, I realized I could turn my teaching skills into something awesome in the tech world.

This isn't just another tech blog. It's my way of showing how I can take complicated stuff and make it simple. I want to help people understand technology, whether they're tech experts or complete beginners.

What You'll Find Here I'll be sharing real, practical insights about:

  • Cool tech tools and how they actually work
  • Breaking down complicated ideas into bite-sized pieces
  • My own journey of learning and growing in the tech world

I believe that anyone can understand technology if it's explained the right way. My background in communication gives me a special superpower - I can take complex ideas and make them feel like a conversation with a friend.

If you've ever felt intimidated by tech, this blog is for you. If you're curious about how things work but get lost in technical jargon, I've got your back.

This is more than just a blog. It's an invitation to learn, to be curious, and to see technology as something exciting and accessible - not scary or complicated.

Want to join me on this adventure? Let's make tech make sense together.

Comments